Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Some People May know, and others may not care, But I am a Wrestling fan, I have been since the late 60's.

I just checked out from our library the new biography of Eddie Guerrero, "Cheating Death, Stealing Life".
    I can't put it down. Like millions of fans we only new the Character he showed us in the ring, It turned out he had quite a few demons.

But the reason for this post is a brief mention that he made about Crash Holly. I Remember Crash when he was in the ECW, as well as when he was the Hardcore Champion in the WWE.
    I was shocked & surprised to learn that he had died in November of '03.

Crash's real name was Michael Lockwood, he was 32.
    Deputies were dispatched to the home of Holly?s friend and current WWE wrestler Steven Richards after they received a call from Connecticut State Trooper Holsterom, a friend of Crash.

Holsterom called law enforcement officials on Nov. 6 to check on Holly?s welfare after describing him as depressed on the telephone the night before.

Deputy Arthur entered and found Holly laying face down in the kitchen partially clothed. Holly had a pool of vomit and blood around his face and rigor had set in the body by the time it was discovered.

Deputy Arthur found an open fifth of Southern Comfort on the kitchen counter and an empty pill bottle.

Authorities found the bottle to have contained 350 mg capsules of Carisoprodol, which is a generic medication for Soma.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">crashrip 559712

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After finishing the Guerrero book, I went looking for wrestlers on the internet and found another wrestler had passed away with out my catching it:
    The Big Bossman, Big Bubba Rogers

bigbossman
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 315 lbs.
    Date of birth: May 2, 1962
    Date of death: September 22, 2004
    Pro debut: 1985
    Trained by: Ted Allen
    Finishing move: Bossman Slam