Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: HVD

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    hvd2006

    Happy Valentines' Day!!! I hope everything works out and you can come back. A little hope and faith go a long way *soft smile* Anyway, I hope you have a great day and enjoy the flowers *HUGS* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    valentines

  3. #3
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Val3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]www.omsakthi.org/cards2/valentine.html[/img]

    I am trying something new Just for you!!! I hope all the lessons you gave me work?!?!?!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still need more learnin LOL

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ February 14, 2006 11:40 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    443697

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much my friends. You have really made my day.

    I love ya all and miss ya bunches.

    Take care and keep smiling.

    rog

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WE LOVE AND MISS YOU TOO!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •