Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: ellanoize

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I see YOU up there lurking [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...how are things going for YOU? hopefully good...WE miss YOU terribly

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Tracy, I'm struggling every day, but I believe something good will happen for us.

    I am using the computers at the library and I can't believe they are using dial-up, it is soooo slow.

    I hope things are a little better in your corner of the world [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Take care.

    roGer

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Rog. Sorry to hear you are having such a rough go of things. I pray things will turn around for the better for yourself and your family. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carrie, Thank you soo much [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] We are avoiding the homeless shelter every month so far, thanks to the generosity of Church, Family & friends, but we live in the constant shadow of the unknown. Your prayers mean so much to us at this time. Julie has an interview tomorrow with Holiday Inn, working in the laundry room. That could be the blessing we are waiting for.

    I don't mean to keep gushing about how much I appreciate all of my cyber friends and thier positive thoughts they are sending our way, but Thank you all once again.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    roger

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is what we are here for Roger! I may not
    be able to help financially, but I can pray for
    you and your family! *HUGS* for everyone! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crossing my fingers and toes ...along with the added prayers!!! Love youns!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Posts like that is what keeps us going. Mrs Gator & Sis, The hugs and prayers are what keep us from becoming depressed. The trials we are going through right now are rough, but they will make us stronger.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rog

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I truly hope things turn around for you and yours. Best of luck to Julie with the job interview.*hugs*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So?? how did the interview go? I pray good news!

  10. #10
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sure everything will be ok... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •