Wow, I took a peek and WHOA...I think I read an argumetn or something...didn't register now cause< I am BUSY But will check into it later next month...thanks for showing the way [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
Wow, I took a peek and WHOA...I think I read an argumetn or something...didn't register now cause< I am BUSY But will check into it later next month...thanks for showing the way [img]cool.gif[/img]
Rog you must be on the puter all day and night to keep up all the places you moderate LOL...
Mum, I am on the computer between 8-12 hours, Monday through Friday. Saturdays between 6-8 hours and on Sunday about 4 hours.
Sad Ain't it [img]confused.gif[/img]
I don't think it's sad...we love you Rog!!!
There is a ton of stuff you can learn on this thing too!!!
You have lots of people to cheer up...thats a good thing..you cheer me up. I love the redneck trailers and stuff..nuthin mo funny
Thanks Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I love making people smile, even if it is just for a moment or two
*Huggs*