Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: GRRRRRRRRRR

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was over at The Neighborhood and managed to get one reply in...then it kept freezing up on me!!! I hadn't been over to AW in a few days (lost count really) I hope it starts working right again...I'm trying this to check and see if it will load.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I thought when I saw the new topic that you were mad at me or sumptin...Have you been having trouble posting at AW?
    I have to refresh it sometimes but I don't usually have any probs over there...I probably just jinxed myself...LOL

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Dear,
    After all this time..."IF" I had a bone to pick with you I would not do it publicly!!! You mean alot to me so please know that!!!
    I don't understand why some boards work really well all the time and some take for freakin ever???
    Like Kristin's place...takes me a while to get things posted there and sometimes the Lounge or Bon Bons does the same. I was trudging along fine til I got to your neighborhood...maybe next time I will start from the bottom and work up...that sounded kinky huh??? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that, It wuz just the Title.

    HB has been having a few glitches, I am still waiting for the new and Improved HB3

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a board started over at HB3 called Channel 13, It is located under the Absolutely Wrong Catagory, And my handle over there is "Noize.

    It sure is different [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be awesome!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot how to get to HB3, If I find It I will post the addy [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHA [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok This Is the HB3 Addy... Channel 13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •