-
June 29th, 2007, 11:46 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Hiya Rog *Hugs*....BTW Pez got glasses...bi-focs..hahahahahahhaha she's turning into meeeee
-
June 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
#12
Inactive Member
She did??? I think I need reading glasses... [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
June 29th, 2007, 04:51 PM
#13
Inactive Member
n i did not mother! **hands on hips** You have bifocals, not me babeee!
-
July 3rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
#14
Inactive Member
oh thats right...she won't get them for ten days...and they are the kind without the lines...but they are still BOFOCS..hehehehehehahahahahyuck ...
-
July 3rd, 2007, 02:13 PM
#15
Inactive Member
OH no line bi focals...yeah my mom has those...SO ROBIN did you pick out ultra uber frames???
-
July 5th, 2007, 04:45 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I'm afraid that I need stronger glasses too, or one of those big Sherlock Holms magnifying glasses
-
July 9th, 2007, 06:52 PM
#17
Inactive Member
she will be here this weekend to get Chloe...can't wait to see her new GLASSES
-
July 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
#18
Inactive Member
I wanna get a pair of prescription transition glasses, because I can't use regular sunglasses and we haven't had many clouds this month [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
July 30th, 2007, 02:27 AM
#19
Inactive Member
<font size="7">***bear-hugs Rog*** just cuz I can [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>.
.
.
.
.
ur turn to spin.... LOL
-
July 31st, 2007, 09:19 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I see Pez posts everywhere except on the Sonic...fine...be that way..pffttt!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks