-
June 12th, 2006, 07:20 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Canadian Girl helped me with that. She wrote the program for her board, but let me cut & paste from her site. I then changed the names and links to boards that I visit often.
-
June 13th, 2006, 02:31 AM
#12
Inactive Member
singing
nipples in teh sand that is what we are....
No wait thats not the right words to the song
wonders of dazed and confused
did i tell you i hate my new keyboard?
-
June 14th, 2006, 12:52 AM
#13
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] nipples in the sand that is what we are [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] ...All together now! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Sorry to hear that you & your keyboard are not getting along...I don't guess counseling would help, would it? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2006, 01:02 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Heck i thought those little things were sand crabs???
-
June 15th, 2006, 11:15 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I couldn't find a crab, howz 'bout an oyster...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks