-
February 20th, 2007, 03:12 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Purple?
Hey that's the color of...nahhhhhhh seals lips [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
-
February 20th, 2007, 04:07 AM
#12
Inactive Member
-
February 20th, 2007, 12:58 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
i luv your board [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 20th, 2007, 02:59 PM
#14
Inactive Member
ahhh Yes Purples and Blues....today I log on and it seems firefox is up to speed cause everything look as it does on IE...still pink boxes over at Bon Bons though???
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Thank you CG*S
That's really just too weird sis and funny*L Maybe firefox is colorblind???
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:08 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I remember Robin saying she was having a hell of a time getting the color chart to do what she wanted a while back, right after it crashed for that LOOOONG period. maybe there are still some glitches???
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:13 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Could be,...
I have BitterSweet at the bottom of the page but its so small and I tried to change the color and the font but its not working, so I guess you are right*s
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:21 PM
#18
Inactive Member
well its not small here...let me check IE...cause I see it and it Blue and almost 3/4 of an inch tall, (sorry I never learned metric any better) blame the arrogant American school system Yeah ROTF!!!
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:23 PM
#19
Inactive Member
metric is soooooooo neat tho!!!
Well, if its blue then it doesn't match the rest of the page*L
-
February 20th, 2007, 03:31 PM
#20
Inactive Member
it is and really it is easy what with it being in 10's...my kids know it although we still stick to gallons verses liters and miles verse kilometers???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks