Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What'sYourThemeSong

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>born to be wild</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "I like smoke and lightning

    Heavy metal thunder

    Racin' with the wind

    And the feelin' that I'm under"
    A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.

    You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>


    Hellllllllllllllll Yessssssssssss!!! That's me

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>back in black</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "Back in black, I hit the sack,

    I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"
    Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

    But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>beautiful day</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "Sky falls, you feel like

    It's a beautiful day

    Don't let it get away"
    You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.

    And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>


    My favorite BAND WOO HOO!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Fight for Your Right by the Beastie Boys
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>fight for your right</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"

    Aw, mom you're just jealous - it's the Beastie Boys!"
    You love to party hard and cause a little trouble...

    And you're too busy getting wasted to move out of your parents' house!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>

    I really like the Beastie Boys a lot, but I don't think this would be my Theme song! [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....at least this parts right

    "What's that noise?"

    ROTF!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>back in black</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "Back in black, I hit the sack,

    I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"
    Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

    But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Rog. I was a little shocked to see that for you. I have this image of you that is nothing like that at all...but then again, fonts can be very tricky.

  8. #8
    L??st
    Guest L??st's Avatar

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    Your Theme Song is Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>born to be wild</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    "I like smoke and lightning

    Heavy metal thunder

    Racin' with the wind

    And the feelin' that I'm under"
    A total independent spirit, you can't be held down or fenced in.

    You crave the feeling of wind on your face... and totally freedom.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><center>back in black</center><font color="#000000">
    "Back in black, I hit the sack,
    I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

    Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
    But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!</font></td></tr></table><div align="center">What's Your Theme Song?</div>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •