*looking round* Yeah, where is someone? haven't seen her smile fer a coupla days...Hmmmmm
Printable View
*looking round* Yeah, where is someone? haven't seen her smile fer a coupla days...Hmmmmm
Dang it,...
Here he is looking fer SOMEONE when I was hoping that he'd be looking for me.
*pinches his butt anyways*
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Grabbing Susanne (gently) by the arm....HEY WILD, I FOUND HER!!!
Now where did Wild go...he's such a PT!
PT??? What's that??? Something perverted???*G
Welll back when my mama was a teenager they called girls who teased guys PT's...meaning a prick tease as far as I'm concerned guys who tease girls can be called the same when you simply exchange pussy for prick TA DAH!!!
*lmao*
thanks for explaining*L
MUM' BRING THE SOAP!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Tattle tell [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old and Good friends Share a Piece
Old and good friends share a piece
Of passion, pain, and pleasure
That no one else, no family can
Begin to know or treasure.
It's as if a secret room
Held their private store,
And every time they met, they could
Go through some special door.
It doesn't matter if they see
Each other every day,
Or years and years go by before
They come and go away:
The moment that they meet it all
Is there--the memories of
Fierce loyalty and times of need
And gratitude and love.
I like this one alot!!!