Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From me to you,...

Noclouds

Looking forward to the day when you win the lottery*S,....

I think that I exactly know how your wife feels. My oldest does that to me, too. I feel guilty for something that happened to her this passing year and she knows how hurt I am about it and trust me, playing me is very easy for her,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think they learned to play us, when they are still in the womb!!!

Noclouds

God, you are so right sis!!! I guess I missed out on that lesson tho cause I can't remember ever playing my mom like that,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(((ROGER)))
    I know you love your wife BUT in my humble opinion IF she is going to continue to allow her child to behave that way then IT'S JULIE'S FAULT period! Julie has got to learn to stand up to ...(is it SARAH)and the next time she comes home drunk CALL THE POLICE and explain your step daughter came home drunk THEN let them deal with her. I'm so serious here because if she doesn't find a way to stop her NOW then the 2 of you could be liable for her actions and thats just not right!
    I truly wish You were not dealing with this and my heart just break for the both of you! I will bump you way up on my prayer list ok!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Igrew up with a mother that I loved & respected, I would never treat her the wave Sarah treats my wife. She tells her whenever her & her loser boy go somewhere "I'm going to get high" "I'm going to take him out and fuck him good". That is so disrespectful, I wanna just...ARRRGGG.

And of course, We are ruining her life when we moved. and just because I go to the doctor every couple of months, don't mean I couldn't go out and find a job....ArrrrGGGG

She will come in drunk and she'll tell Julie, "I'm so sick, Don't let roger start yelling at me, Then I get in trouble for saying it ain't right for a (barely) 17 yearold to be getting drunk a couple times a week..ARRRRGGGG

Her butt starts work after the 1st, and shes supposed to be saving to get an apartment with loser, The minute she moves out, I'm putting my foot down, She is not coming back.

Julies kids have NO respect, they never had any disapline, and it just keeps getting worst.

Noclouds

Yes, either Julie needs to take action now or she must let YOU do so. And trust me I know how hard it is!!! Each time I try to end this horror trip of guilt and being played I must listen to her how cruel it was for me to let her grow up without her father ( even tho I explained 1000 times that it wasn't me who left )and she says that I don't love her, never did and never will a.s.o. Trust me, she brings me to tears all the time but I know, that I can't let her treat me like this anymore and so I am going step by step,...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12