Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know Rog...been crazy here too. We've been setting record highs 70+* and with no rain in sight, Oklahoma is a tinder box and there are fires everywhere!
    Susanne I am growing my hair out right now to donated it to Locks of Love. They make wigs for cancer patients out of human hair so they look more natural. My eldest donated in early November 2004 and will most likely be anble to do it again by November of this year. You have to have at least 10 inches. I have that now BUT there is no way I am cutting it too short cause then I look like crap so I will wait til he goes and by then I will have enough to leave my hair shoulder length. I hate blow dryer too...I only use it maybe 5 times a year when I am in a hurry.

Noclouds

Donating hair is such a great idea, I must find out if we have it here, too. My hair was almost over my butt and would have made a great donation!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Absolutely you should look into it...I think its such a great gift!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Noclouds

I'll talk to my hairdresser (btw he is the cutest lil gay guy I ever met*LOL) next time I go there, if we don't have it here yet he might like the idea of being the first one to do it in Germany*S*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In 1982 i donated almost 3 1/2 feet of hair to make wigs for women with cancer (I don't remember thier name)

http://www.locksoflove.org/

the above link is for a charity that makes wigs for kids with cancer. They accept donations via mail and I believe they are still looking for salons to participate in the program. Mention this to your hairdresser, If he might be intrested in volenteering.

It is a worthy cause.

rog

Noclouds

thanks for the link Roger! I'll surely tell my hairdresser about it*s

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the link Rog!!!

Aren't all the bestest hairdressers gay Hot men???
    well cept for mine...she is a close friend from high school with her own shop and I trust her ABOVE NO ONE ELSE!
    Just ask Robin about my nightmare haircut in 1993!!!
    All the lesbos in the neighborhood were hot for me!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm pretty sure my wife is straight and she is my barber nowadays. I got tired of spendin about $10 every 3 weeks for a haircut, so we spent about $12 for a set of hair clippers a couple years ago and she sits me down and buzzes me when I need it. It has saved us a lot of money.

Sometimes I miss having long hair, but once it started getting thin I thought it looked bad and cut it all off...

Noclouds

Having a hairdresser you can trust is just so important, isn't it? I had bad ones, too. *LOL*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345