Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Noclouds

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I know i havent been much a a friend lately I am very sorry...Its been a very hard year for me with my illness and its hard for me to come on...there are days that i have to crawl to my computer to post on boards...I really miss YOU and ALOT of the others...Gosh i wish this illness will go away brings me sooooo down and i feel helpless half of the time cuz i am very ill...I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] YOU girl

  2. #2
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs ya*
    No worries girl, I understand. I just wish that I could do anything to make you feel better. Just know that you are in my thoughts daily and that I say prayers for you as well as for all my friends here. Ich liebe Dich girl [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    it seems that it keeps getting harder and harder and i dont know what to do anymore...it seems that i am losing myself in the last little while...I wish i could find myself but it seems i keep getting deeper and deeper lost in life, but i'm sure i'll be fine just dont know when, but just know that i didnt forget about you... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    As long as you can keep a lil faith girl. Everything's gonna be ok. Many care about you, love you, need you. Keep that in mind as you hang in there!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg whats wrong with cg????.she sounds terrible...*sending you sunshine and roses*..will keep you in my prayers.

  6. #6
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I am getting sicker by the day..my blood doesnt look too good...the docs its whacky...a good food of mine passed away and its been hard dealing with it the last couple of days...I couldnt walk...my legs started hurting i fell to the ground and hubby had to pick me up and put me back in bed...it just seems its getting worse then better

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sending more prayers to EACH OF YOU!!!
    And Big Hugs too!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •