Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: dang

  1. #41
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *hehehe*

    might as well take advantage of him, he's willing anyways,....I hope*lol

  2. #42
    Inactive Member zipadoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no worries, *w*, I'm sure you'll get your way if you really put your mind to it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member zipadoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you sure always got your way with me *w*, or maybe I was just too willing,lol

  4. #44
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!?! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Just how many people's you out there doin WILD?

  5. #45
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I thought he ONLY had noclouds [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member zipadoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sometimes things can get "confusing" on the internet Cgirl,lol

    <font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ March 15, 2006 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Sweetbitter ]</font>

  7. #47
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    ha, tell me about it

  8. #48
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Originally posted by cherrysis:
    Hi!?! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Just how many people's you out there doin WILD?
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">LOL. I can tell ya one thing for certain, there's no men involved! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    .
    .

    Originally posted by Sweetbitter:
    you sure always got your way with me *w*, or maybe I was just too willing,lol
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">You must be on male gay Bavarian crack! LMAO

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What in the blue hell did I walk into??? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ain't scared. [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •