Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: WhatDoPeopleEnvyAboutYou?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    People Envy Your Compassion
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>compassion</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

    People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What Do People Envy About You?</div>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    People Envy Your Energy
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>energy</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.

    People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What Do People Envy About You?</div>


    *yippeee* This one is pretty good

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center>
    <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
    People Envy Your Inner Peace
    </font></td></tr>
    <tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE">
    <center>inner peace</center>
    <font color="#000000">
    You understand your place in the world and accept life as it is. For you, "it's all good."

    People envy how grounded and level headed you are. But you're too at peace to even notice.
    </font></td></tr></table>
    <div align="center">What Do People Envy About You?</div>


    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    <table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD" align=center><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>People Envy Your Energy</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><center>energy</center><font color="#000000">
    You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.
    People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!</font></td></tr></table><div align="center">What Do People Envy About You?</div>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh...I don't necessarily agree with your Rae. Just from a person on the outside looking in, and I know you pretty darn well. What was your first reaction to that? I mean it's one thing if your stoned...then it might actually fit...but then it would describe me too. *l*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I know...thats why I said Riiiiiight...mne queen of the panic attacks!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I envy your hair

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Mister leewilde, you keep on posting this here and I'll have to start deleting it*lol

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't worry about it girl I DELETED IT but I do want to add mister leewilde screw this [img]graemlins/sheep.gif[/img] I am sure you could make some money that wAY!!!

    Robin ahh thanks about my hair and I envy your ass!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cherrysis:

    Robin ahh thanks about my hair and I envy your ass!!!
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">So she has junk in her trunk? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •