Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Engaged

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Mother, You are correct about no gaurentees in life, but the good thing is they are doing it right, and waithing for a while after the engagement.

    Please give her my best wishes [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] . *handing you the kleenex box*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wipes nose*

    Its really good that they are waiting, gives me some time to save enough money*L

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 19 year old daughter got engaged today.
    Her boyfriend invited me and my younger daughter out for lunch and then he asked our permission to get engaged. It was really cute!
    So it looks like she'll get married in March next year. Some may say that she is too young but somehow I feel that it is the right decision for her. And after all, we don't get garanties that our love will last a lifetime, no matter how old we are, do we?

    I am happy for her*wipes a happy tear*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!!!
    Susanne that is wonderful news!!!
    I don't think she is too young to be married at 20 and he sounds like a really nice guy. I bet she is so excited!!!
    Funny how I never stopped to think that, as a single Moma of girls..."YOU would be paying for the weddings"...OUCH! That would be hard BUT I know you will do a great job!!!
    Cheers [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] just pretend were having afternoon tea!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that's a great idea! Afternoon tea!!! And the cookies are baked are just about done too*L
    Thanks sis*luv ya

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no no this calls for some good strong libations..*barging through the door with a bottle of wine and a plate of cheese*..CHEERS to the soon to be mother-in-law... [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you mum *cheers* [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That is wonderful news! I am happy for you and your daughter. I just love weddings! Too bad it cost so damn much to fly to Germany or I would crash the wedding! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yeah...Robin you can be Owen Wilson and I'll be VInce Vaughn ROTFL!!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gotta work on that aim *evil wink* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •