Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cmorndorf:
    Okay, I have a question. Say I use Wit's End to discard my own hand, could I use an Armageddon while it's on the stack?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, can't use a sorcery with stuff on the stack. Sorceries by definition can only be used on your turn with a clean stack.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I meant during my turn, like use Wit's End to Discard my hand, then use Armeggadon right after, is that possible?

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, that's the clean stack part. Sorceries can only be used when there's nothing else on the stack. You could play Wit's End, but by the time you could play Armageddon, your hand would be gone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

On a similar rules 'confugglement' by mr. Young Chad, he used some red card to steal this kid's critters and attack with them for a turn. The kid was at 70 life (for no reason at all other than a Serra Avatar over kill) while Chadderwick was at a paltry 1 life... and Chad attacked the kid with some tokens and a 1/1 avatar before realizing he lost that game to a lifer... A LIFER!

Don't worry you learn through your mistakes, it would have been amusing had it worked. (;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That life gain deck is so stupid, its based around 1, yes 1 Serra Avatar, and its 70 cards o_O

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Second Thoughts, AWOL, Soul Nova, Vengeful Dreams, Ashes to Ashes, Gaze of Justice, and Topple will all remove creatures from the game. There's a billion ways to kill it, Agonizing Demise being the most fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jrr:
    On a similar rules 'confugglement' by mr. Young Chad, he used some red card to steal this kid's critters and attack with them for a turn. The kid was at 70 life (for no reason at all other than a Serra Avatar over kill) while Chadderwick was at a paltry 1 life... and Chad attacked the kid with some tokens and a 1/1 avatar before realizing he lost that game to a lifer... A LIFER!

Don't worry you learn through your mistakes, it would have been amusing had it worked. (;
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, take about 'confugglement'. That was a confuggled explanation. Couldn't you just say he stole a guy's 70/70 Serra Avatar when he was at one then realized he was at one and hung his head in disgrace?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for good CIP U/R critters 4 mana or less. So far I'm using man-o-war, stingscourger, flametongue kavu, and clone... maybe I missed something amazing, coud possibly streach into black as well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cloud of Faeries is good if you can abuse it. At the worst, it's free. Straight U graft creatures could be of use. Dreamstalker can be an activator to reusing your stuff. I like <s>him</s> it. You might be able to do some slick tricks with Gilded Drake.

I have one. If you're using and resuing these guys, here's something neat.
    Gulf Squid Prophecy common 3U
    P/T: 2/2
    When Gulf Squid comes into play, tap all lands target player controls.

Llawan, Cephalid Empress is kinda neato. Owl Familiar/Sage Owl. Sage of Epityr.

Well that should be enough to work with since you haven't actually stated what your deck expects to do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the deck is basicly "done" I'm just trying to drop the mana curve on it... I'm thinking I like the owls, I hadn't thought of them. I had dreamstalker, but I was forced to drop him for mana artifacts (again due to the curve).