Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Damn!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Damn!

    So I liked Deja Vu and all. It was lit up well enough that you could see the goods. I liked them doing a full nude dance. The lap dance room was an actual room instead of back in a booth. I also thought the quality of chick and the quality of the dance on stage was better.


    So I went to a strip club tonight in Windsor. I was bored and it seemed like a good idea. Very nice ladies, and some nice staff, some just business-like.

    $20/song for lap dance, which is a bit more than at Deja Vu where you got 5-8 minutes, not 3-5, and of course that's Canadian. However, two major differences.

    1). Instead of putting up a dollar and having a chick rub her brests in your face, you lie backwards on the stage and the stripper crouches over you and air humps your face with her naked pussy. That's getting more for your dollar.

    2). The lap dances do, what in America would likely be borderline illegal stuff. They were out there. I mean grabbing my penis and rubbing it, twisting my nipples inside of my shirt, taking off some of my clothes, and letting me touch them anywhere, anywhere, except for genitals.


    Crazy.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Sounds like there'll be a firm plan for next time I'm in town
    *mooooooooo*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Oh forgot, they did not even ID me to get in, I just walked in. No cover. Expensive drinks though, like normal for a Strip Club.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Just remember that is the same treatment every guy in there gets, so make sure you wash well after one of those lap dances, because they probably get a higher rate for some even riskier behaviors in there. I'll have to pass. Seen some really rough things happen in strip clubs.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Hmm... for the consideration of all mens

    Just Doing My Job: 2009 Pole Dancing Contest - Geekologie
    *mooooooooo*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    That was damn impressive.
    -Chad

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Dammit Chad, you're far to young for that video
    *mooooooooo*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Damn!

    Im not too far away from 19 now, so please Aaron, can I watch it?
    -Chad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •