Abe! Join facebook. It's much better than myspace. In fact, I rarely even bother to go to myspace anymore. Facebook. Go now.
Others.... please concur.
Abe! Join facebook. It's much better than myspace. In fact, I rarely even bother to go to myspace anymore. Facebook. Go now.
Others.... please concur.
*mooooooooo*
I concur
Login | Facebook
Even throw that there for you to make it easier to find some people you know.
Facebook allows me to post funny things like this for all to see or choose to ignore.
![]()
*mooooooooo*
meh i use teh facebook and myspace. both have their pros and cons!
I've had it with monkey fightin snakes on this monday to friday plane!
Nope. Several reasons:
1. You know you were lucky to get me to even do myspace
2. Every resident and student at college is on facebook. I don't want to have a visible presence there, yet I still want old friends to be able to look me up and find me.
so set your profile to private
all we'll get is a picture of your ugly mug until you add us as friends
hell, I don't even have you added on myspace
Sure, you'll get friends requests from people on campus, but you hit the no button and they'll understand. A lot of people see myspace/facebook as a popularity contest, so they'll just randomly add people. Just don't fall into that trap and it won't be a big deal.
Bookmarks