Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Debating

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Debating

    Hey,

    So I'm debating on tearing apart my highlander deck. I have a feeling it'll stay that way till Aaron and Mel get back. I'm thinking EDH could be fun.

    Ideas for generals and such?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Debating

    Gah, we tried EDH and that flopped SO SO fast, unless you have a spot to play it at.
    -Chad

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Debating

    some guys at school play. they're really the only people I play with now. The guys I used to play Legacy with do to after the tourney and between rounds. I work just late enough on Wed to where I can't make it for the tourney, so if I go I'm stuck to between rounds trading/EDH basically.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Debating

    Hey if you can't dance with the one you love honey, love the one you're with.

    Expect a MAJOR announcement from the Five Color world in a few weeks though.

    Hint Gear engaged

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Debating

    Yay! Finally some 5-color news! It's been forever! Exclamation points!!
    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •