Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: ABE!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How many Glimmervoids were in that Raffinity deck I bought, because I only received a 59 card deck.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ABE! I drove through London township. That made me chuckle.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaron, this was meant for my Abe time, not yours

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can;t we all have Abe time on your dime?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fine, I guess we can all share the Abe time, but it kind of sucks because Abe has yet to give us any of his time...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member GrimJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cmorndorf:
    How many Glimmervoids were in that Raffinity deck I bought, because I only received a 59 card deck.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you know it was a Glimmervoid that was missing?
    Maybe it is supposed to be a Black Lotus.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GrimJack:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cmorndorf:
    How many Glimmervoids were in that Raffinity deck I bought, because I only received a 59 card deck.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How do you know it was a Glimmervoid that was missing?
    Maybe it is supposed to be a Black Lotus.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Come to think about it, I'm pretty sure it was a Black Lotus, Thanks for reminding me

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cmorndorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2007
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Originally posted by TheAbe:
    Maybe if you'd post a freakin' decklist instead of whining I could help you out, but noooooo.....


    -Abe
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry Abe, I'll post the deck list when I get home... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe if you'd post a freakin' decklist instead of whining I could help you out, but noooooo.....


    -Abe

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which you DID NOT DO, so don't be sucking on my chaps.

    -Abe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •