Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

It has become apparent to me that Jesseville is no longer the happy-go-lucky group we once were. Instead, it has become a stage set for too much drama. I have been with Jesseville from the start and you guys have been my friend for a long time. Ever since Kerry walked in, its like she has taken my place in Jesseville that I have loved so much. So...if that be the case, than you guys have lost me and you can keep your drama queen. Until you guys come to your senses and bring Jesseville back into the light...than I am afraid you have left me no other choice than to step down and walk out. This time I am not kidding...try me. She can have my place, I don't care...you guys put her there in the first place and I hope she and you guys are happy of what Jesseville has become, because I know I sure as hell am not.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Umm, replaced? Who the hell said we replaced you? Kerry was an addition that YOU brough in, remember, you dated her. It did happen. Shes here cause shes our friend. Your both my friends, and I've been pretty quiet til now. But if you guys can't let the past go and move on with your lives, fine, but don't come bothering me with "Dave Josh/Kerry did this..." anymore cause I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned I'm not involved anymore. Period.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Preach on, Brother Dave!

Josh, if there's any drama recurring on this board or in our lives, it's because you AND your girlfriend are causing it. I have asked you nicely, MULTIPLE TIMES, to leave her be, and you've said you wanted nothing to do with her, that you were over her, you were happier with Christina, blah blah blah, but you haven't shown it at all. I'm calling you on this, Josh, because we do want you around.

Inactive Member The only Misfit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I admit that a lot of the drama going on here is due in part to what I have said and to a problem pursued that need not be pursued. But you guys are acting like this is all MY fault and you are putting no fault on Kerry. This is not toally on me, she did have a part to play in this. But if the fault is too be placed entirely on me and my girlfriend, than I have opted to remove the problem at hand. I have agreed to move on and let you guys have peace and tranquility without me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Josh, did you not here what we said. We do want you around, your our friend. We started the team, having you drop would not make it the same. We're not entirely blaming you. There is fault everywhere. To paraphrase Full Metal Jacket:
    There is no discrimination. You are all equally guilty in my eyes.
    Shit was said/done by you, shit was said/done by her. Its both your fault. Its the waking up and moving on part that you both don't seem to grasp. You said you wanted nothing more to do with her, then make good on it and leave her alone, cristina included, and the only time you'll probly see her is when shes in town, maybe.
    Nuff said.

Edited for blatant mispellings.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 25, 2004 03:40 AM: Message edited by: Warlord1985 ]</font>

Inactive Member The only Misfit's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If it comes down to the fact that she happens to be at the same place at the same time, than she will stay about 30 feet any direction away from me. Its just not the same when you havetwo members of the same group at each others throat. Thats not what Jesseville is/was all about. We used to have fun and be total jackasses and just down right party. Now it seems that the feelings have flown out the window. I want to stay, believe me. You guys are family, but if me leaving, and I heard what you guys said, is the way to end this, than I will. Otherwise Jesseville will be doomed (not that it wasn't already) to face drama for the rest of its life... and I know i don't want that for you guys.