Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Woo~

  1. #1
    Inactive Member WookE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. Proud to be on board. A break might be nice but I really have to account for what I have promised, and I have no intention to disappoint. I know I'm under careful watch for the next few days/weeks so you all can be sure that I deliver on my word and.. gl @ me. Anyways.. I just hit the 20 hour mark so my current quota's done.. see you all in about 7 hours.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member t3x504's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woot woot woot .... get some sleep now [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Dragonx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your worst enemy is yourself, only your self can judge yourself worthy or not.

    Do not be too concerned with other sjudgements of you, instead focus on yourself to be the best. don't try too hard ot please others or you will end up falling behind and aiming for the wrong reasons.
    Your goal in primez isnt about pleasing others. your goal in primez is being the most powerful selfish mofo who when called for fighting duty have the gear and resources willing and ready to charge full steam.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member WookE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh eh.. btw. This wasn't supposed to be a new thread, supposed to be a reply on my application, I just noticed (alt+tabbing whenever I have to sit)... Sorry. :X

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •