Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not my idea, someone was talking about it in clan chat and I think it could be a good thing - we should only admit new members that are higher than the average clan level (e.g. they don't lower the average clan level by joining). We could start applying it for the slots that we get when getting rank 4 or whenever, just a suggestion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well theres many factors that goes into recruiting someone.

1. clan needs of certain classes.
    2. How old a new recruits current character is based on short time it was played to its current leve.
    3. Personality of player. Most important. You can have one of those level 75 pk minded rejects who cant follow orders and that won't work in lineage 2. You need people who are mature professionals who will do what it takes to get a castle and not run off chasing a level 14 noob just to get a kill point.
    4. Having the forethought to knowa level 20 now might surpass most of your current members within a short time span due to his many extras of hours of play per day.

basically i don't plan on recruiting just based on level or level average it has to do with who he is and how valauble he is to the clan. A person is valauble when he can take care of himself and then become an asset to the clan, and not a person who can't care for himself and becomes a dependent on the clan.

This isnt exactly a heartless clan but a clan whose members i hope and wish are the A type personalities who rather reject help and achieve things for themselves. winners of onesself and winner of all things. Masters of their own destiny.

Inactive Member Thaxlsyssilyaan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think a lower level can quickly level up once they join Primez, i've done 40-45 in one week in the SP group in cruma, i would not been able to do that off guild, people don't take me in cruma groupe cause i'm high level, and most of the time, these people hunt badly, doing big train of mob, while noone is AoE them, so it make nuker run over an over, unable to regen mana and so, unable to deal damage.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

amen to that