Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What's up fellas??? I haven't been on here forever and just wanted to see if any of the old dogs are around like The LS Avenger, Holden, blownintegra, 96IntegraRS, BurntGSR, JRCivic, BoostedEX, Rboosted717, CROM, Vactor...I'm sure I missed a few.

I've kind of fallen off the face of the supercharged earth. I went w/o a toy for a while after I sold my old civic in Feb 04 but in October I picked up my new baby:
    43047646 544a 02000180

Details are lots of ITR goodies and a CTR B16b engine. High revving VTEC engines are a blast and I'm having a ball w/ her! Here is the first dyno I have. This is w/ a JDM ITR header, 2.5 inch exhaust, Mugen Twin Loop exhaust and Mugen N1 ECU. Internally engine is stock.
    Uncorrected:
    43047766 1d1c 02000180

Corrected:
    43047773 64e0 02000180

Looking forward to track days and autocrosses again [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Let me know what all of you are up to.

Zach

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 20, 2004 01:43 AM: Message edited by: fastfour ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey zack. i was on here for a long time, but i never had a boosted car. ... until now. i ended up selling my civic and bought rjaffey's boosted integra. so i am still very much in the FI world and having a lot of fun. that civic is simply beautiful!!! enjoy!

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back Zach !!!
    I thought you were dead...
    heheheh

Anyway, beautiful car. I say yank out that B16B swap, sell it off for a big pile of $$$ and re-join the dark side. I think a RSX-S swap with a K24 bottom end (LS/VTEC style) topped with a JRSC would be slammin' !!!

Don't be a stranger... call me sometime and lets catch up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That reminds me of my previous car. '96 HB with a '96 GSR engine putting out 170 hp / 115 lbs torque. Now THAT was a sleeper, and oh so much fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The K series has opened up a new can of worms as far as swaps go. So many possibilities now. I have to say I do miss the tq of my old car. Waiting on power sucks but 9k+ is so sweet too [img]wink.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Vactor,

I thought Rafe had a GSR... your signature says ITR. What gives ?!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, i met you at some of the autocrosses before. I had the supercharged green integra. I now have a '00 black s2k and am tryin to raise cash to bring it over to the darkside just like tha teggy was [img]smile.gif[/img] Hopefully i can check out that car at the Bremerton track next season

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 28, 2004 07:13 AM: Message edited by: MartyMarGSR ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, too funny, just tonight I was bored waiting for the g/f to come home, so I thought Id check out whats new and exciting on Hostboard, and found this thread.

My O3 WRX Wagon will be 2 years old next week. It went to "Stage 2" (EMS, better exhaust) before the first oil change in April '03. Last summer I then took it to Stage 4 with bigger turbo/inj/pump but the guy doing my work was a total f***ing moron and so I learned (and am still learning) some expensive lessons there. Back in November another reputable shop offered to fix all the mistakes and I will be going back tomorrow for some final tune-ups.

The Stage 4 setup should be good for 350-380 crank hp or 300 to the wheels. A mid 12-second car easily. Something my old LS could never touch [img]smile.gif[/img]

Horror story of my upgrades

Happy Ending

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell yeah!

Wassup dude?

Glad to see you back in the fold!!!

[img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still check in now and then. I want to find out what happens with JRCivic's project cars!

My GSR finaly sold last weekend (btw: Wore the engine out in 2002/2003 and put in a replacement b18c1) and should be out of my driveway by the time I get home tonight.

I've been driving a 2004 Dodge SRT-4 since summer. It's more comfortable than the GSR and speed-wise seems a little faster than the 6psi JRSC GSR setup. The suspension needs work but I'm putting in sway bars and crash bolts soon to help out there.

It's not as fast as my GSR at autocrosses due to extra weight and height, but it does what you tell it to and responds well to left foot braking and corner-exit throttle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast