Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jim?!?!

  1. #1
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    WoW, what a mess down your way [img]frown.gif[/img]

    You still above water or still some what dry? Hope this is not a repeat of a few years ago!

    Wishing you the best...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member racerx159's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2004
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, hopefully everything is alright with you and your shop and cars. Let us know once you get a chance to read this.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DC2NR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    196
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think hes alright, his civic got flooded a few weeks back when it rained hard. maybe this time he had a chance to get all the cars inside or to another parking lot. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]


    hes building zacks car right now, so ill ask him about it.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thank all of you for the concern.

    GOOD NEWS !!!
    I made it through the storm relatively unscathed. There was NO water intrusion at all... the only damage came from high winds. I did not have any wind related damage personally... however, there was some roof damage within blocks of me. My only trouble was electricity... I didn't have any here at the shop until around 10:30am this morning. I lost power at the house as well... but I guess when I compare this to what many others south of me have suffered... I was truly lucky.

    Thanks again to all.
    Jim

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CivicR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 1999
    Posts
    901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jim,

    Its good to hear you made it out this time with no damage!!

    By the way did you ever get your exhaust?

    John

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO !!! John is really starting to piss me off. He promised me my header would be shipped within 30 days of my order... and as of now, it has been four and a half months !!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moad'Ib's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you made it out ok, Jim. We also went unscathed here in the Big Easy but there is not much of a market anymore so we moved, temporarily, to baton Rouge.

    Hope tou are doing well and best of luck. We still have to get that cold beer we were talking about some time ago! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have COLD beer here in the fridge !!! Come on up and I will treat you and your crew to some good 'ol fashioned Southern Hospitality !!!

    heheheheh

    Jay - I am very happy to hear that you fared well through that devastating hurricane. Many others around you were not so lucky.

    You... and all those around you... are in my prayers each day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •