Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Super 4 Class!!!

1fstGSR

That is why it is called the "Super 4" series, not the hybrid 4 or the All-motor 4 smile Anyway I just want all us boys on the board to really kick butt when next season starts wink Hey its all about goin fast and I'm for more speed for everyone biggrin
    Will

------------------
    13.24 on a smokin' motor can't be bad!?!

[This message has been edited by 1fstGSR (edited February 25, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats this, i see no west in ur post jrcivic, is this a plot against the west??jk jotech took the fastest unibody from us. that would be dope though a 11 sec daily teg, its going to be butt hard, but good luck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im with greg on this one, good luck on a daily driven 11 sec integra SC, the only 2 people i knew of with 11 sec daily driven tegs were nathan and the turbo mags gen2 teg. by the way they were both turbo, striped, and making over 400 at wheel

[This message has been edited by gsr98 (edited February 26, 2000).]

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want all of you doubters to keep one little word in the back of your mind... so when you see 11 second timeslips from a daily driven Teg begin to appear in the East, the South, and the Midwest... it will remind you !!!

The word is "BLACKBIRD"...

The plan is 11 sec. or die !!! I will accept nothing less.

------------------

'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate to spoil it, but there is a daily driven 11 second Integra, with a fully built, turbocharged B18C in Houston. Full bottom end with a GTP Race Head (GTP = Galant Technical Performance of Houston). Full bodied. It's been around since late '98. I saw it run last Spring.

Probably wasn't all that fun to drive around town, the turbo had a 4" inlet! Mad lag. But it was really fast. Complete 3.5" exhaust.

Stuff kept breaking through... Nothing to serious, had to get new axles/CV joints, etc.

------------------
    Ryan Earl
    '99 Turbo SH
    NTPOG - North Texas Prelude Owners Group
    My Page

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

out here on the west coast there are many daily driven 11sec. full interior Integs. Alot of them you don't read too much about because there are so many fast cars running at the races that 11's are nothin now. I was at a race in Pomona and the cutoff for the quick XVI was 11.0sec! In our car club we have 1 gen2 Integ runnin high 11's and he drives his car everyday to and from work. He doesn't compete in the quik 8 or quik 16 because his car is too heavy but he is making alot of power. I too will be doing 11's this year and I won't be guttin my interior.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup... 11 second Integra is definitely doable and has done many times before. I hope to hit 11s sometimes in the next two years (shortly after I graduate wink). I don't know of any daily driven 11second Preludes. In fact, there are only a hand full of daily driven 12 second ones (at least 5th gen) that I know of.

------------------
    Ryan Earl
    '99 Turbo SH
    NTPOG - North Texas Prelude Owners Group
    My Page

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fellas, you are missing the real "Headline" here... there are many 11 sec. daily drivers around this country... and as stated, have been for some time. All of these cars have one thing in common: it is called a TURBO !!! We will be doing this feat with a SUPERCHARGER, and that is what will set us apart.
    The reason that we will be focusing our appearances on the East Coast is that we do not get the recognition over here that we deserve in this industry... Cali and Texas seem to get all of the attention. I want people to know that there are good tuners on the East as well.

------------------

'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where are the races going to be at? I live in the Northwest area and would like to go to one of theses events but do not know the dates and place?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heretic,

The 11sec teg you are talking about is/was the gold colored one...the guys name was something Williams I think? Yes/no.

------------------
    1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...

Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast