Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] to John @ LHT!

That IC has been running on his car for a while with awesome results. Just look at his #'s!

That dyno was made with no tuning, just slapped the manifold on, increased fuel a bit and voila. Ive been following this for a while and am very excited!

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 18, 2003 10:53 AM: Message edited by: newgsrdriver ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

253whp at 8psi? Granted it is an LS/VTEC but they must have a shit load of stuff in this car for those kind of numbers...

We are doomed anyway. Who has 1000-1500 bucks and the time/patience to pull off their blower for this thing?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be calling this guy in the morning!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Who has 1000-1500 bucks and the time/patience to pull off their blower for this thing?[/QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do [img]wink.gif[/img]

I e-mailed him and I will be buying one the second week in April (before it gets too hot around here)

Crom, You're in the Washington DC area right? Care to help me swap a blower manifold ? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sure, I would like to see what this thing looks like....

email me at [email protected] when you're ready.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EEEEEEEEEK! [img]eek.gif[/img] JRSC=3000$, IC=1300$..........TOTAL: 4300$?! Sad to say, but turbo's are looking more and more affordable with greater than 250-ish WHP potential.

What ever happened to JRSC=3000$, 9psi pulley=130$ for around 230-ish WHP. 3130$ for 230whp, vs. 4300$ for 25 more WHP? Ugh [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Its a great design, but geez, 250whp on a stock block is about all your gonna get factoring in reliability. 250whp is 250whp, if the IC was that efficient and the JRSC was so "IN"efficient, seems like there be more of a gain than 25, more like 50-60whp. Then youd be close to 300whp, that'd be interesting. HEY! Then i HONDATA would actually be neccesary! YES! Ive finally found a use for a HONDATA! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is the unit going to be priced at??????? I have seen all these posts and no prices???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Max Psi GT:
    [QB]EEEEEEEEEK! [img]eek.gif[/img] JRSC=3000$, IC=1300$..........TOTAL: 4300$?! Sad to say, but turbo's are looking more and more affordable with greater than 250-ish WHP potential.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

You DO have a point about the expense but I bought my blower 'used' but never installed for $2000 so i'm ahead of the game there and that was more than a year ago so I've already forgotten about how much I have spent. I actually try not to think about how much I have blown on the car. it IS only a CIVIC after all [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm into the blower because it seems everyone has a turbo and I want to be different. Thats just me. I never get into debates about one vs the other.

The price I was quoted was $1150 for the manifold and another $250 for all the IC stuff (radiator, hoses, pump etc)

Mike

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 18, 2003 05:26 PM: Message edited by: 92SleepR ]</font>

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast