-
May 25th, 2000, 04:47 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Yeah, I was wondering the exact same thing. I don't want to buy extra pods, already have a dual pod, but need to put in an a/f guage and my fp guage in. Don't know where else it can go.
Jon
-
May 25th, 2000, 03:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Black99Si,
If thats your correct username, and you still visit this board-
Did you ever get those gauge bezels for the G3 teg finished and if so are they available.
If so.... Dibs!
-
May 29th, 2000, 04:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 29th, 2000, 05:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Checkout the international auto salon pictures in the new Turbo. Autometer has what you're looking for.
[This message has been edited by stealthex (edited May 29, 2000).]
-
May 29th, 2000, 05:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Just what I was say Stealthex 
------------------
98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, Ground Controls and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet,RC 310 steriods,and new sticky foot wear of the 555R type
-
May 29th, 2000, 08:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Anyone got a link so I don't have to go track a copy down??
-
May 30th, 2000, 12:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I can not find it in autometer's site!
-
May 30th, 2000, 03:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
TOP 
Anyone.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks