Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Flywheel

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Civic TSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since my clutch is not compatible with my aluminium flywheel, I've been thinking about replacing my flywheel with a non-lightened EOM one. The reason, my 60ft times sucks and I think it's because of the inertia lost from my 6lbs flywheel. What do you think ?

    ------------------
    To 24 PSI, and beyond !
    HS Le Club

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine works just fine... I dropped 2/10ths in the 1/8 mile just from changing to a lightened flywheel !!!
    What kind do you have... and why won't your clutch work with it ???

    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Civic TSI's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This flywheel work fine with non-agressive clutch but my CM4 has made serious grove in it (not beyond repair) and my pucks on the flywheel side are dead while it remain approx 75% on the PP side.

    I'm probably going to endup having a 14lbs EOM one, I just wanted your thoughts.

    ------------------
    To 24 PSI, and beyond !
    HS Le Club

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •