Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: force-fed.net

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jpcaudill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone..

    as referenced in the image I placed earlier, i purchased force-fed.net earlier today. I'm trying to gather some input on what to put on it. Since the host board is questionanable these days I'll probably go ahead and through up a message forum for the heck of it.. and the DRAG3 tutorial will be available there too when I finish it.. anyone else have any ideas??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member teamfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as many how to tips as possible! =)
    nick

  3. #3
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    The guys running Hostbaord.com can't be in a rush to sell the system as they have yet to respond to any e-mail inquiries frown

    ...Steven

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member rjaffey's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 1999
    Posts
    764
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    wwwthreads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •