Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it has been brought to my attention that i have pissed a few people off for this i am sorry .I was trying to give an example to all of those that were bashing jackson racing. The post was made to be an example to those that maybe the problem lies not on JR but on someone/something else. The part about the "installer valve" was meant to be a joke but I understand me being so new to this board and my measly 10 or so posts it was not taken that way and I again am sorry.
    Holden yes you are correct about the track temp. and I understand how these numbers cannot help you I hope I can be of more help in the future. I hope to be placing many more posts on this board and not sticking my foot in my mouth any more .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a problem with people saying let's see you do it in street form. He said full interior with ac and power steering. Anyone that knows anything about FWD hondas making any decent amount of power is useless on street tires. Slicks allow you to se how quick your car is. My crx is pointless on street tires - 13.5 @ 109.7 mph with a 2.3 60' (which isn't that bad). So you can go to the track and wonder why your car only runs 14s or 13s or put that power to the ground and see what your car is capable of. Slicks are good and if you have a good clutch, your trans and axles will take the launches. Alot of props from me in that integra btw, what is the weight of that car?

------------------
    93 del sol si jrsc & nos 12.14 @ 115.28
    91 CRX w/ 99 gsr motor jrsc 6 lbs of boost, 12.46 @ 108.5
    2001 White S2000 on order

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good et's for a jrsc. doesn't it suck when you post good news and everyone jumps all over you. quick et but slow trap speed, especially with 22" slicks. this could indicate low hp.

------------------
    DRAG...
    Power is everything

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234