Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AHAHAahahah....How tall am I?
    I'll have to remember that next time a customer asks me about something.

If I were JR, I would just politely inform people that if they are going to deviate from the stock kit, then they are on their own....without a warrantee and leave it at that. Too many problems to deal with otherwise.

[This message has been edited by ringer (edited October 26, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And you know what..... If that were how it was handled, I would have been OK with it. This was right after the GSR kit was shipped, but they had to have known most people would want more than the stock 6psi.... Most everyone on this board is over stock boost, and of the ones that arent, most are planning to go further... its just natural to push the limits.

Everybody I know has even gone to the extent of grinding Jackson Racing off the intake manifold. And with Vortech, Rimmer and Paxton coming in the picture it could kill JRSC sales if they don't change their outlook.

------------------
    95 GSR
    JRSC @ 11lbs, NOS (Track), Kamikazee Header, Nakayama Intake, Brospeed Exhuast, Unorthodox Cam Gears, RC 310cc injectors, Bosch (ENDYN modified) fuel pump, STR rail, Hyper R, Moroso catch can, B&M oil cooler, J&S SafeGuard, MSD6BTM, Blaster coil, MSD Cap, ES mounts, ES tranny bushings, ACT 6 puck, Baer 13" Kit, Slotted/Xdrilled rear, Stainless lines, M/T for the track, blah, blah, blah......

*** Motor and JRSC being rebuilt by ENDYN
    Stay Tuned!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who ever said a JRSC car can hit 12's is a bit off....look at Jim's Civic 12.65 @ 8psi....come on now...dont doubt people...this board is for people to express there ideas and questions not to bash others....grow up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the JRSC is designed to be as stock as possible.

Keith said that u cant build a street car that runs 12sec INTEGRA because street car means everyday driving, abusing it, full interior. the company built the SC in mind to be reliable, keyword RELIABLE. now how many of you had any problems with 6psi of boost? i think not. JRSC is building a SC that can truly be slapped onto a stock motor and not have to worry about it blowing or having any major problem.

AT LEAST JRSC NEVER LIED, IN FACT THEY DONT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS, OR CLAIMS THAT DONT HAVE PROOF LIKE ENDYN.

ENDYN IS A MYTH UNTIL THEY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY. UNTIL THEN, LARRY IS A THE GOD DAMN LYING MONKEY. HA HA HA HA............KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON THE MONKEY.

AND GUESS WHAT? TIME WILL TELL THAT MOST LIKELY HE IS A MONKEY. HOW DARE HIM LIE AND DECIEVE, IN THE MEAN TIME MAKE U ALL WET IN THE PANTS BECAUSE HE CAN MAKE 24PSI ON A STOCK MOTOR. HA HA HA HA.....KEEP WETTING YOUR PANTS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sirg, you're a jerk. Grow up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sirg:
    the JRSC is designed to be as stock as possible.

Keith said that u cant build a street car that runs 12sec INTEGRA because street car means everyday driving, abusing it, full interior. the company built the SC in mind to be reliable, keyword RELIABLE. now how many of you had any problems with 6psi of boost? i think not. JRSC is building a SC that can truly be slapped onto a stock motor and not have to worry about it blowing or having any major problem.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know lots of people that had problems with the stock kit. mostly due to component failure (fuel pump) or design problem (no timing adjustment other than retard baseline, no additional fuel). these have led to people either having poor performers (like where the bypass only opens halfway because it hits the blower case) and others. now sure, the JR kit is designed reasonably well, but it can use a LOT of improvement in stock form. also, how many civic/teg guys complain of tip in detonation and detonation at max vol. ef.? most as far as i now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    AT LEAST JRSC NEVER LIED, IN FACT THEY DONT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS, OR CLAIMS THAT DONT HAVE PROOF LIKE ENDYN.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

false claims seems pretty harsh. seems most everyone with problems with their JR kit has had good experiences with endyn helping them fix their problems. there are also enough people who have been in their civic or itr and no one has yet said "i wasted money on getting the endyn mods" and at $1500, it is not a very expensive thing, compared to people that bitch about getting a blower in the first place. by the way, please point to a place where endyn claims have been shown to be false...? nowhere? thought so. as far as JR claims, i have *never* seen any car beat or even match the dyno plots that were posted on the JR site, this seems to be much more misleading and more of a false claim than anything else... show me a bone stock JRSC civic that puts out 142 hp/125tq... i have seen exactly Zero.. how about a 208 hp teg? nope.

ENDYN IS A MYTH UNTIL THEY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY. UNTIL THEN, LARRY IS A THE GOD DAMN LYING MONKEY. HA HA HA HA............KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON THE MONKEY.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a myth that a lot of people ind useful and reliable. fuel pumps that work, free advice that works, sensible list of items to make a good street car, tuning advice that works, etc etc. and again, how many dissatisfied endyn customers versus dissatisfied JR customers have you heard of? as far as proof, again, i think that the products, advice and work speak for themselves...

AND GUESS WHAT? TIME WILL TELL THAT MOST LIKELY HE IS A MONKEY. HOW DARE HIM LIE AND DECIEVE, IN THE MEAN TIME MAKE U ALL WET IN THE PANTS BECAUSE HE CAN MAKE 24PSI ON A STOCK MOTOR. HA HA HA HA.....KEEP WETTING YOUR PANTS.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's pretty harsh... how many racing programs has endyn been involved in for how many decades? JR? time will tell that most probably everyone is more than happy with what they have received or will get from endyn.
    keep being ignorant.

[This message has been edited by vactor (edited October 26, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by vactor (edited October 26, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sirg:
    If YOU had actually purchased something from Endyn, you would have a different opinion.
    I can say that with 99% certainty. It's not worth the energy to say any more than that.

Senior Hostboard Member rjaffey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

sirg,

I've got to disagree with you completely. I've bought products from Endyn and have been TOTALLY satisfied with the quality. Nothing was ever misrepresented or exaggerated. Larry also offers free high quality advice and is very generous with his time.

Enough said.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Sirg has obviously never met or spoken with Larry or has any clue about ENDYN and their history.

Those of us that know and have dealt with Larry have no doubt in his abilities.

Sirg:
    Does your mom know you stayed home from school today?

------------------
    95 GSR
    JRSC @ 11lbs, NOS (Track), Kamikazee Header, Nakayama Intake, Brospeed Exhuast, Unorthodox Cam Gears, RC 310cc injectors, Bosch (ENDYN modified) fuel pump, STR rail, Hyper R, Moroso catch can, B&M oil cooler, J&S SafeGuard, MSD6BTM, Blaster coil, MSD Cap, ES mounts, ES tranny bushings, ACT 6 puck, Baer 13" Kit, Slotted/Xdrilled rear, Stainless lines, M/T for the track, blah, blah, blah......

*** Motor and JRSC being rebuilt by ENDYN
    Stay Tuned!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Indeed this is a very touchy topic comparing 2 businesses with great products but How is Endyn going to sell thier superchargers if JR owns them? Also about how much do Endyn mods go for? I believe someone on the oard was going to get thier car dynoed after the mods from Endyn does anyone know who that was?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast