Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FullyBuiltGSRwithCharger is it safe??

Inactive Member REALNemeKwky12Seclub's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And to 217GSR wh don't you read what I wrote about the website being for hating also!!

"0n our website that is being made you well be able to download" BEING MADE!!!!! GET THAT!!!!!! Damn once people try to hate they just overlook the facts thats wrong!!

And Austrian TypeR I'm trying to remain very mature about this but its hard when you get nothing but haters left and right for hitting a time that they haven't or heard of. And I personally know that TypRs dont work well with chargers cause the Compression is bumped up a lil more than the gsr as well as goes the same for si's. I have talked to Jackson about my times and they were also impressed and said good and all that shit and I have been working very closely with one of them getting info left and right.... But I swear That at the time of hitting the 12sec passes The mods that I listed is what I had..... And after the 8lb pulley went on things starting going down hill from there so now the car is chillin right now....

------------------
    N E M E S I S 4 Life Nor-Cal
    12 Sec GSR on 6lb Pulley and boltons.
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn guy. . .calm down. My mistake. Still though, that's a pretty extreme reaction. I didn't think my comments were that bad. I was merely making an observation. I've never been one to flame anyone in the past, and I don't think I was doing it then.

If you can't take a little heat about your time and some additional questions (which we undoubtedly have), then why don't you just leave the board?

I'll try to hold off any real opinions about you until I see the video.

------------------
    6 psi JRSC GSR: GSS-317, 3" intake -> 217 hp/155 ft-lbs.
    New: BTC, MAP controller, and stock timing!
    Soon: Endyn stepper?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats fine with me PEACE out this place isn't worth the time explaining.. But your post did come acros you trying to act like a badass and smartass but hey its all good late everyone it was fun!! Keep on having fun hitting those 13sec times or barley 12sec times after a full rebuild of your motor!! Peace oUT!

------------------
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MAN!!!
    I don't think I've ever encountered someone with as much angst as you!
    How do you THINK a bunch of experienced tuners and/or SC junkies are going to react to a time that is phenominal as yours. ESP when they've only known you for a couple of days. I think that your time COULD happen...I'm not sure how... but anything is possible.
    This isn't a Hater's board at ALL. Everyone here is always ready to help. It's just that we've experienced ALOT of dumbasses on this board posting a bunch of fictitious times. And since no-one on this board has seen a time like your's the doubts arise.
    If you are for real, you will realize this and stick around and be cool, if you are not then you'll just leave and that's it.

Austin

------------------
    96gsr 4door w/ a big hole where the motor is supposed to be!
    Current daily driver = 88 civic LX hybrid JDM B16A5 - 1/4...14.6 @ 94

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Aight your right bro and just for that reason I'm not going to leave than. Cause I'm right. Ok I can take heat and haters but when I'm being called a liar I do get defensive. I well get the time slips, ASAP the dynochart, and just as soon the video on our site and our site itself get up and running I well contect a link for you guys to see...... So that maybe I nca help prove to you guys that I'm not false in my time slips during this time with a 6lb pulley. Although it's going to be kind of hard for me to get my 12.8 slip being that I drove by and forgot to get it at the both where they gave them to us, and when I tried to go back and get it she had thrown it away!! STUPID lady but I do have my 2 12.9 slips so maybe you guys can see there. Ok I hope we can all get back on a better foot this time and any questions you guys have I well answer honestly ok!!! Thanks and Have a good day!!

------------------
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks and sorry again for the confusion earlier.

------------------
    6 psi JRSC GSR: GSS-317, 3" intake -> 217 hp/155 ft-lbs.
    New: BTC, MAP controller, and stock timing!
    Soon: Endyn stepper?

[This message has been edited by 217gsr (edited December 13, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REALNemeKwky12Seclub:
    Aight your right bro and just for that reason I'm not going to leave than. Cause I'm right. Ok I can take heat and haters but when I'm being called a liar I do get defensive. I well get the time slips, ASAP the dynochart, and just as soon the video on our site and our site itself get up and running I well contect a link for you guys to see...... So that maybe I nca help prove to you guys that I'm not false in my time slips during this time with a 6lb pulley. Although it's going to be kind of hard for me to get my 12.8 slip being that I drove by and forgot to get it at the both where they gave them to us, and when I tried to go back and get it she had thrown it away!! STUPID lady but I do have my 2 12.9 slips so maybe you guys can see there. Ok I hope we can all get back on a better foot this time and any questions you guys have I well answer honestly ok!!! Thanks and Have a good day!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey man, good to have you here. Can't wait to see your time slips man.

No hard feelings.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

------------------
    IM- NemeKwky12seclub

Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I really don't know how to say this without it sounding like a FLAME... but my BULLSHIT meter is going off.

Keep in mind that you are not talking to a bunch of Internet nerds/wanna-be's on this board. Most of the people here have worked on tried and true methods of making their cars systematically faster.

Just to keep it real, here are some figures:

The typical Integra GSR with all accessories and interior parts weighs 2750 pounds. I do not know what you weigh personally, but lets say you are a "jockey" and tip the scales at a cool 150. This means that your track weight would be 2900 pounds. Now lets say that you ran a 12.99... just so that you can tell people you are a member of the 12-second club.

This means that your bone stock GSR motor with a STOCK JRSC would have to be making 261.5 horsepower... which is NOT happening. I tune JR kits every day, and the most HP I have ever seen out of a stock GSR kit is about 228 to the wheels.

So, lets get real here and stop talking smack. You either have more done to your engine than you are admitting to, or your car is FAR more stripped out than you claim... or maybe a combination of the two. So how about coming clean and giving us all of the story... and while you are at it, post a pic of your timeslip so that we can see exactly what you ran.

You will make a lot more friends on this board if you try and make a positive impact here rather than jump on, and on your second post, act like you are better than everyone.

There is no MAGIC WORD or SILVER BULLET to going fast... it all comes from good parts, great tuning and savvy weight reduction.

Jim

------------------

'93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WELL said Jim!!

Just because you say something doesn't mean that people will believe it!

------------------

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast