Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE ON THIS SUBJECT!
    RYAN MILLER
    JOSH HORSTMAN
    JEFF ANDERSON
    WADE DINSDALE
    JEFF JESSEMAN
    TERRY DAVIS
    YOU GUYS DESERVE A DISCOUNT FROM ME IF YOU EVER ORDER PARTS!! SO FAR WE HAVE 31 LETTERS IN HAND AND I DOUBT IF THEY WILL BE VERY INTERESTED IN SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY FOR TOOLING IF THERE IS NO MARKET FOR THESE PARTS AND 31 LETTERS WILL PROVE THERE IS NO MARKET TO SPEAK OF FOR THAT KIND OF INVESTMENT! WE HAVE 7 DAYS TO GET MORE LETTERS OR KEEP BUTCHERING TRUCK PANELS TO FIT BURBS. AT THIS MEETING I THINK I WILL TELL THEM I LEFT THE LETTERS AT THE SHOP (STUPID ME) AND SHOOT FOR OUR NEXT MEETING IN OCT. I KNOW 33 CENTS IS ALOT AND MOST OF YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM SPENDING 8 HOURS TO PATCH A REAR LOWER QUARTER THAT SHOULD TAKE 2 HOURS,I KNOW MOST BODY SHOPS ONLY GET 40-50.00 AN HOUR SO BIG DEAL YOUR REAR QUARTER PATCH THAT SHOULD OF COST 100.00 INSTALLED COST YOU 400.00 AT LEAST YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ON YOUR BURB INSTEAD OF WRITING A STUPID 10 MINUTE LETTER. O.K. I'M OVER MY PISSED OFF MOOD NOW I'M IN MY DISAPPOINTED MOOD,WE WORKED HARD ON GETTING QUALITY PATCH PARTS FOR 67-72 TRUCKS AND THEY LISTENED JUST ASK ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT OUR PARTS ,IF IT DON'T FIT WE DON'T SELL IT.TABCO TRIED TO PULL A FAST ONE ON US WITH THEIR BED FLOORS AND WE PULLED THEM OUT OF OUR CATALOG UNTIL THEY ARE RETOOLED AND GAVE A CUSTOMER A FULL REFUND,TELL LMC YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH A PART AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!I'M DONE

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wanted to make sure that you received the letter I sent via E-mail. I am also sending a copy via "snail-mail" aswell. Thanks-Brian

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ed,
    Sorry to hear that only a few people came through, I told everyone I could think of around here. It took me a while to turn loose of that 33 cents myself.. but it is for a good cause. I would really like to see the panels become availible for the suburbans, but I understand how the companies look at it,,, they are in it for money, and I can't blame them for dropping it. I hope they realize that there is a market and go ahead with producion, that would help to save alot of these great rides that may be overlooked without the availability of repair panels. We can only hope now, and wait to see what happens. Thanks again, Terry