Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well there is going to be a Dyno Day on Saturday June 25th at Custom Cars by Koz. 3 pulls for $50. Lots of DSM's and a few Supra's are supposed to show up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey I have a idea. Since the hill climb is also on this date, want to go to the hill climb, then at 12 go to Koz?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool, just wish he had more parking or I would take the shoebox.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by CWBETB:
    Hey I have a idea. Since the hill climb is also on this date, want to go to the hill climb, then at 12 go to Koz?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds like a plan to me even though i dont know where to park my rex and do i really want it around that area or actually both areas? yeh um.

not related but
    lol i went to northhampton community college for Philly SCCA solo2 last sat and sun. Some redshift people from up north KAM sponsered Mike Louie was there. you all know who that is . but now he's rocking a CLEAN tahitian green 91 Hatch Si which i think is cool being oldskool. his EBP SI coupe is retired.

there was a JacksonRacing Supercharged Yellow ITR that was the shit, we drove back from the event back to berks and where i split down 662. [img]smile.gif[/img]

also this one chick in a old VW golf thought i was Corey(goforbroke) lmao. i thought it was ectremely funny and laughed it off. hahahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about we all meet at Kams and park our cars there, and I will drive the Kia to Hillclimb and back to Koz? Bryner should be racing and the shop is close that day most likely....... Let me know if that's a good idea? No one will mess with our cars at Kams. I have my teg park there overnight last year.......

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if I can make it. I have 2 graduation parties to go to on Saturday. I may be able to swing by the Dyno in the afternoon and hang out for a little.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    How about we all meet at Kams and park our cars there. No one will mess with our cars at Kams. I have my teg park there overnight last year.......

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hell no Jack lives around the corner from Kams and his stock 89si crx was jacked and them spanish fucks are down the street with there audio shop, then you have the other audio shop across honda dealer down a block more, and OAKS apts to deal with and all the trash traffic that goes by on Gankcaster Ave. your very fortunate and lucky.

i POSSIBLY have a place we could park down around the hillclimb where my friend of family/coworker lives. (offstreet parking within 2way alarm signals of hill climb area for people like me and my lifetime friend of family or his fiance could watch them if he goes with us. thats the only place i could leave mine.)
    description: its one of them oldschool mansions turned into 3 apartments that has a gate at the street and you drive up about 125ft to the house. literally 50-75yards away from hillclimb starting point.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

another bad thing about leaving your car at Koz, Kams or any shop when closed during day. someone could be what it seems like working on the car but is actually stealing it, if i drove by Koz or Kams and someone messing with it i would think they are working on it during the day not knowing its actually closed, not to mention how easy and not suspicious of towing a vehicle from a shop because it might be broke down. enough of my rambles and negativity. hahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Hmmm....Good point! But Bryner lives upstairs and anyone pull in the lot he can hear them come in. That's why I said it's safe to park my car there. It's a private property, anyone parked there ohter than friends or customers will be towed!!!

KC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KC aka Chinaman:
    Hmmm....Good point! But Bryner lives upstairs and anyone pull in the lot he can hear them come in. That's why I said it's safe to park my car there. It's a private property, anyone parked there ohter than friends or customers will be towed!!!

KC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ooh ok.

btw highly CLEAN modded black rsx-s spotted at my newly acquired job. no more directv contractor/trainer i decided to change. I'll fill yall in at the hillclimb dont want to leak info here publicly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast