Thread: drama

88B18AHB
    hey am i the only one getting jerk trying to ordering a bodykit

ordered blitz front wingswest sides an rear from extreme dimession guy said 760 for everything so i got it called to see when it should be getting here first they couldnt find the order in the comupter cause he guy spelled my name wrong like dead wrong but best belive the money wasnt in my checking account then he was like well i have in here that u wanted a mugen kit umm no i wanted a wingwest the mugen is fiberglass i wanted the urthane the customer service sucked like i wasnt spending a good deal of money it was no big thing so i was like forget it i needs my money back an i was thinking besides waiting weeks at a time for the kit to get here the crazy shipping prices an the piss poor customer services then u got to pay to have them painted an installed an then you worry to death of speedbumps an potholes man is it worth it..... so it's go fast parts for me thats it no show all go ummm just had to let that out

------------------
    SPACCAHOEracing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i had a really bad experience too frown. i tried to order a Sensei front bumper from StreetWeapons kits. My WW kit was here in 2 days (shipping was around $100). i waited 3 weeks and my Sensei bumper never came. they told me to call the shipping people...so i did. they had no record of anything being shipped to OR. so i call the kit people back and they don't answer the phone or return my phone messages. i finally get them on the phone and they leave me on hold for 15-20 mins. i call right back and they don't answer the phone again WTF? jer kept calling and finally got the co-owner. she gives us a story that he son (other co-owner) was in Japan, the guy we had been talking to...his girlfriend died in a car accident the week before, and she had just returned from a 6 month recovery from her car going off a cliff. i was like okay whatever just send me my money back. wouldn't you know it, i got a call a couple of hrs later from the shipping company. apparently somebody from the kit company rushed a bumper over to the shipping co. i refused the bumper when it got here. by the way...they were going to charge me $125 to ship just the bumper and it was going to take 7 days to get here. the WW kit came from the same city and they had all 6 pieces to me in 2 days for $100.

i strongly stand behind NewWayAuto (where my WW kit came from).

i really hate businesses that jerk you around. since my headache with StreetWeapon's, i have heard of other people having troubles (recently) with nobody answering the phone/returning messages and other troubles. the Lady was really nice but, i don't think they are very reliable.

just my 2 cents worth (lol)

ami

------------------
    www.4thgenerationcivic.com

"Hi, my name is Ami and I'm a Honda-coholic"

My Si:
    http://www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic/id41.htm

88B18AHB

damn 2 days thats fast extreme told me that it was going to be 3 days before they put my money back in my checkin acount

------------------
    SPACCAHOEracing