Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: avatar

  1. #1
    Inactive Member guag's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I uploaded a custom avatar, but when I go back to the dropdown menu, I don't see a "Custom" option. I uploaded the picture again and again and it still won't appear. This happen to anyone else?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 88CiViC_DX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2001
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its happened to me, i'd like to know why i cant get it to work...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Make sure the image you are uploading is in GIF format, Jpegs will not work

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wikkid911's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^ Yea, thats the reason they wont work, extensions have to be in .gif rather than .jpeg

  5. #5
    Inactive Member guag's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet, thanks guys!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    <------ Mine is a JPG and it seems to work OK.
    Can everyone else see it ? ? ? ?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <------ Mine is a JPG and it seems to work OK.
    Can everyone else see it ? ? ? ?

    EDIT -
    ooops..sorry about the double post..I know these dudes are still working out the bugs with the new board...I musta whacked submit more than once...and I can't delete my own posts anymore :-\

    My avatar is a cutaway ZC [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 03, 2002 03:58 PM: Message edited by: sastanley ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member EMPTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2002
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, you can see you're JPEG Shawn. I think mine's a JPG to, can't remember.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn you Shawn! Just tell them its Gif! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hehe I didnt get Jpegs to work for some reason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •