Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reversable side mirrors with style!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, let me first say thanks for the warm response to my parts for sale.

Yes my ef was a lowrider. It was also featured in Lowrider and Streetcustoms Mags. I also spent 5 years and alot of sweet and tears building it. I also traveled up and down the west coast showing it and won alot of cash on the golo tour.

What you don't see is it's transformation. I have a b16a w/ type r cams/springs/retainers and cusco gears(sux that they're not indexed).

tokiko's with ground controls,stainless brake lines, ordered my torinos today and matching sparco wheel and shift knob. I also have a 6 point cage I've had put away for a little over a year now.

I already had a DC sports catback so I'm going to keep that. I'm also going to keep the kit. Plus ton's of other crap including jdm power windows.

The only thing I don't have yet is the crx dash, but I'm going to find one asap.

My goal is to have it featured in all the import rags too.

I was going to post pics here when It gets out of the paint shop, but I guess I should find another board.

regards

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by project gsr:

Yes my ef was a lowrider. It was also featured in Lowrider and Streetcustoms Mags. I also spent 5 years and alot of sweet and tears building it. I also traveled up and down the west coast showing it and won alot of cash on the golo tour.

What you don't see is it's transformation. I have a b16a w/ type r cams/springs/retainers and cusco gears(sux that they're not indexed).

tokiko's with ground controls,stainless brake lines, ordered my torinos today and matching sparco wheel and shift knob. I also have a 6 point cage I've had put away for a little over a year now.

I already had a DC sports catback so I'm going to keep that. I'm also going to keep the kit. Plus ton's of other crap including jdm power windows.

The only thing I don't have yet is the crx dash, but I'm going to find one asap.

I was going to post pics here when It gets out of the paint shop, but I guess I should find another board.

regards

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Didnt mean to burst your bubble or make you angry, but I guess most of us dont dig the lowrider civics that are out there, we are actually a bunch of really nice people, everybody has his/her opinions and tastes ya know, I just didnt dig the gold stuff and paint, but thats just my opinion, but it sure looks like you did alot of work on your 4 gen and i give you props on that. Why are you selling your stuff? Are you going to make your car into a drag or autocross car?
    I think we really want to see your before and after photos to see your transformation, later on.

------------------
    My little '91 Si
    http://hometown.aol.com/skatemesa1
    Kill list:
    95' geo metro
    00' goped
    69' pinto
    92' suzuki swift
    97'garbage truck
    old lady in a buick

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good move selling off the gold crap then. ride on in jdm style. pull your crx dash out of any junkyard, then hook up with a siR gauge cluster.

------------------
    -Ben L.
    1989 Civic Si
    1990 300ZX TT Stage III

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by habib_88:
    I DEFINALLY want a set of those for the holidays, maybe some Phat 20' dubs for the civic, drop it 4 inches, do my whole interior up in crushed velvet, then you'll see my car in those "tire tint" ads with those latino bitches putting it on my car...yizzeea

hehe, man i hate when i'm up late and i make post like this lol.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

habib...you're killing me! that's why i love ya man! same sick sense of humor
    ....muhaahaaa.

Project GSR, please don't take it personal! these wing-nuts aren't out to step on anyones toes. i would LOVE to check out pics of your car through the different phases. you can send me pics directly: [email protected] or post them up here.

lets all remember: different strokes for different folks. voice your opinions but, try not to disrespect (too much)

ami

------------------
    www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic

"Hi, my name is Ami and I'm a Honda-coholic"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by project gsr:

regards

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, that sucks. Sorry for the bashing. Like everyone said here, most of us arent into the "lowrider" look. Id be happy to see your new pics and your welcome to post here, thanks

------------------
    90 Civic Turbo ZC

Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb

4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats NOT rice [cause its done right]
    but thats NOT for me.

i do believe that thats a show winner however.

------------------
    i disagree to agree... DAMNIT!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by habib_88:

If it make you feel better, here is a ricer we can all go and rip on, his car is funny looking I hate this kid, always talkin about how he's racing and stuff... http://www.geocities.com/solo2civic/images/pic00032.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey thats you!!

------------------
    My little '91 Si
    http://hometown.aol.com/skatemesa1
    Kill list:
    95' geo metro
    00' goped
    69' pinto
    92' suzuki swift
    97'garbage truck
    old lady in a buick

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, now don't I feel like a ass? lol. I still don't like the mirrors, but the car is always a different story. Around here where all the riceboys are sponsored my pep-boys I do tend to get critial of some visual modifications when I see them. But to you project gsr I owe a apology to you and your car, i'm not a person that can be wrong about something and not admit it. As for showcars, you can't compare them to anything else really, they serve their own purpose. Like comparing a show car to a car that strictly races is stupid in my eyes. Its cool your changing it up though, good like on that. I'd still like to see some pics (before and after if you can). Damn i rant too long.

If it make you feel better, here is a ricer we can all go and rip on, his car is funny looking I hate this kid, always talkin about how he's racing and stuff... http://www.geocities.com/solo2civic/images/pic00032.jpg

------------------
    Suspenion Mods- More than you can shake a stick at...
    Brake mods- I could slow down a buick if needed
    Engine mods- Shit I knew I forgot something

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12