Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Headlights?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Anyone know how much a headlight cost from Honda? Mine is starting to get water in them and Im starting to see the metal rust inside one side. Thanks

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member travis_118's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    476
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WHAT?!?! Eric's car has RUST on it. u just lost all my repsect. j/k i would imagine quit abit from honda. y not try to get one off of ebay they are alwasy on there.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mycivictucks17s's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    get crx projectors

    ------------------
    i deliver pizzas in my color changing hatch rollin on 17's

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahah! This doesnt count! Its rust inside the headlight from the moisture damnit! smile I want to get one from Honda though, something new so it lasts me a while, Ill get a price tommorow smile

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member civiccrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Eric, what side do you need. I have a perfect drivers side one that is USDM. I also have a passenger side JDM 88-89. It fits fine with USDM frame, but the bulbs are different than ours so you would need to rewire the harness to fit the JDM connector. Its also plastic. Let me know I have no use for them.

    ------------------

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    100 bucks for freakin headlghts! Basterds! Ah well I might order them anyway, Im looking at the junkyards first!

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SiZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mycivictucks17s:
    get crx projectors

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yuck! tongue



    ------------------
    SiZzLER

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep I need the drivers side! This thing has to be perfect! Im a nut about perfections "even though the web site isnt perfect,thanks to SCC!! smile" Anyway make me an offer, and maybe we can figure out shipping etc, thanks

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  9. #9
    Inactive Member civiccrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eric,
    I was wonderingif you recieved my E-Mail that I sent the other day? Just wondering if you still wanted it or not.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sastanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    After 10 years my headlight got a rock in it and busted a hole in it. I have 1000 rock chips on the hood but this is the first one in my headlight. I immediately "sealed" (I hope) the headlight with some silicone sealant to hopefully avoid water in the light itself, but I am afraid that the glass chip will still wear out the reflective stuff in the light housing and cause it to look like crap anyway pretty soon. I thought this might be an excuse to eventually do the JDM front-end conversion but I am not sure if I can justify $750 cost because I got one rock in one headlight - LOL! - Good Luck finding one Eric and I'll be looking for one myself in a few months I suspect!

    ------------------
    -Shawn
    91 DX 4-door
    4-doors rock & I want a ZC motor! Willing to rebuild. Anybody got one for sale?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •