Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: SNOW.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 90civicrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2001
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damnit cars going to be parked for a while.
    here in calgary we are getting crazy snow. like 1/2 in the last 12 hours, and it's still going strong frown

    ------------------
    | |JEFF| |
    NEW: 17" TSW Fury Rims
    Team: Decepticon Racing
    1990 Civic Hatchback Si (Black)
    http://members.cardomain.com/90civicrider
    http://members.shaw.ca/c90civicrider

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Raider1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel for you, i hate snow...I'm lucky though =] rarely snows in arizona...

    oops..sorry for rubbing it in =]


    ------------------
    webpage, yeah it's lame.
    don't go there!!
    http://4gcivic.tripod.com

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Setanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Middle of Summer here. Hell, it's a cool day and it's about 32 degrees Celsius smile

    I think I've seen snow twice in my life.

    ------------------
    '90 JDM EF9 SiR

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    man, i feel your pain! we're expecting 1-2 ft tonight. thank goodness for 5 speeds and studded tires!

    I HATE SNOW!!! frown

    ami

    ------------------
    www.4thgenerationcivic.com

    "Hi, my name is Ami and I'm a Honda-coholic"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member primer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2002
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Send it down or over here. It might as well snow if it is still winter.

    Supposed to be in the 40s-low 50s the next few days when this is usually the coldest month of the yr. It will get back down to the teens by next Wed.

    ------------------
    1991Honda DX Hatch newbee

  6. #6
    Inactive Member emil13si's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2002
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Snow sucks we to have it here but it's off the road now it melted about week ago, now I just wait that it's not gona snow again last time about month ago I wanted to lower my car on APEXi I have them allready at home and the next day when I wanet to go install them it was snowing at so now I have them still in my room and this month I hope that I'll put them on, this snow really sucks, but on hills it's ql cause you can go snoboarding smile
    I hope that you understend what I mean smile

    English=broken smile

    ------------------
    [image]http://www.xtinctstudios.com/cars/images/type_r_logo_ani.gif[/image]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member slammedcivicsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DONT ANYONE GET ME STARTED !!!!!

    This morning at 3am I crashed my gen 4. I hit some ice and slid into a curb. I now have a bent spindle(knuckle) and need a new rim. If anyone has the spindle for cheep that they would ship to Canada A.S.A.P. PLEASE let me know. I would really really appreciate it.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •