Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I hate people! sometime last night somebody decided to pour some kinda fluid all over the back half of my Sol. I have no idea why except that my very sensitive alarm might be pissing people off, so i guess now i gotta just lock the doors here. This sucks> I had to run out and spend $10 on a car wash after i just washed it friday!
    Just venting, but people need to just leave other peoples $&*@ alone! Now every car i have ever owned has been vandalized, from keying, to stealing my foglingts and emblems, to hit and runs.... Ive been a victim of them all!!! Just sucks.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 23, 2005 02:21 PM: Message edited by: '97Soler ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That sucks dude, if you ever find out who it was, I say we wrap a sheet around them proceed to knock them sensless with baseball bats/metal pipes...Or something along those lines.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel your pain, I've been there, the victim of keying, vandalizing and having a car stolen so I know where your coming from. It seem some people just don't care about the time or money you put into something that they can't do themselves because they're to lazy and jealous of someones else's stuff.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

car30

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

They problem are just jealous of your vehicles. I'll bet you maintain the ride really well and have some bored individuals that just want to bring you 'down' to their level.