Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I've put together the 'Coming Meets' page for our June 07 Meet, Mt. Rainer "Fun" Run. It's on the 24th of June, a Sunday, with a meet up at Axion at 11:00am for everyone. After introductions are done we'll get something to eat, (Arby's is close by). Then we'll start the run, the weather looks to be good at this time. So mark your calendars and be sure to make it. The link for directions is below:

Team Sol of Washington Coming Meet Page

I'll also be sending out an email to those on the mailing list later this afternoon/tonight (if you want to be on it, just email or PM me with your email addie and I'll add it in).

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

sounds nice i maybe be able to make, if i can get the bad stuff off of my car by then, i picked something up from the store that might work, now i just need some nice weather to do it lol, hopefully i can make it though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just bumping this to the top (since the meet is gettign close) ! !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While attempting to install that rear sway bar we ran into some technical difficulties. Two of the bolts that hold the lower control arm snapped and instead of trying to get the bolts out were going to go to the wrecking yard tomorrow and just get the entire trailing arm assembly and swap the whole thing out.
    Not sure if I can have the whole thing back together by the time you guys train up but if I know which route you go we can catch up with everyone once we get it going.
    Definately don't want to miss out on this years run. Ann's brother is gonna help me with everything and he is a madman with a wrench so it shouldn't take too long.
    So Geo....if you could leave me a map for tomorrow or just directions your gonna go I would appreciate it.

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

I lost your phone number when my phone froze up and they had to replace it. I'll leave you a pm with my number if it's not on your phone anymore.
    Thanks again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope our little talk helped you out on it, good luck man. I just hate it when bolts break like that.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You and Ann better come......who else will time Miatas and del Sols racing to see who can operate their tops faster???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just wanted to thanks everyone that made it to the meet today even though the weather wasn't at it's best. We had a great drive with not to much rain. Talked over about our next meet in July and our cars. And thanks goes out to Larry and Ann for making as we were coming back, glad you got you car done, you're going to really enjoy it after you finish with the rest of it. Thanks again for coming folks (and especially the folks from Yakima, great to get a change to meet with you, hope you can make it to another one), you know who you are, it was lots of fun and lets get ready for next month's meet.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 24, 2007 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Geo 94 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Big thanks to Geo for putting this event on! I think we all had fun today!