Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its time for me to go ahead and unload my 93 Del Sol, with 108,942 origional miles. I had some big hopes and plans, but I ended up buying a house instead. It runs good, excellent gas mileage, but the clutch in it is gone. I bought an Exedy replacement clutch, but havent had the time to get it replaced. I also have a Drop Zone suspension kit, shocks and adjustable coilovers that have not been installed. This car is basically unmodified. I put a short air intake on it about 3 days after I got it (about 2 years ago) and replaced the rotors and brake pads.
    I also installed some 16" Kazera 6 spoke wheels with 205/40 16's. The car is white with the black and grey interior. Part of the gray I painted blue last summer, to try and dress up the interior some. It looks okay I think. It has a Panasonic CD player (CQ-C9800U), with a 70 watt digital amp built in driving the 2 door speakers, and a pretty large Alpine V12 pushing a 10" Square Kicker in the back. I'll have some pictures hopefully tomorrow. The body needs some attention, and the rear bumper is pretty thrashed from a bumper sticker removal that I was not a part of. I picked it up about 2 years ago for about 4200, and am asking 3500 for it as is. Like I said, the clutch is shot so I cant even get it in gear to move it. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll provide any more information. I'm moving in just about 3 weeks, and would like to have it sold before then. Thanks again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got a couple of pics now. Email me if you wanna see em at [email protected]. The car is sittin in front of my house in Silverdale too. Again, just drop a line for any further details. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last post on this from me, I dropped the price down to 2800, to basically match what Kelly Blue Book is for it. Same contact info if you know anyone, please let them know. Hope to have it gone by next weekend. Thanks again.