Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Back at ya! Hope you and Ann the best with your new home. And Happy New Years to all the rest of you folks out there. We have a great year and things coming for Team Sol of Washington.

As to the "cake" thing, I believe our board here is now six years old. Man has it been that long now, I just can't believe it's been that long?

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Just wanted to say happy new year to all and to thank everyone for their help and answers for my car since I got it. Me and Ann just finished closing on that condo we were trying to get. The previous owners are all moved out so we can start moving in tonight. I'll make sure the computer is the last thing to move or at least until we have a connection for the internet in the new place....don't wanna go through withdrawls.

Hope everyone has a good time and stays safe. Talk to ya'll in 2007.

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Also....what's with the cake next to everyones names saying "just turned six"?????

[img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 01, 2007 01:00 AM: Message edited by: reewinder ]</font>