You don't hear bass, you FEEL it! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Do you think this would sound like something in the trunk vs the cabin?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-vZoxE17...00&I=113KSCSW1
Has anyone installed/seen/heard a basslink in the trunk? Does it have to be mounted to something firmer than the particle board floor to work right?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ojlep6C...ASSLIN&g=51000
You don't hear bass, you FEEL it! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Bass shakers FTW!
Cost $30/pair
Effect: "Wow! Cool!What the heck is this? "
I think those were meant to be placed either under the seat or behind the seat or jerry rigged on top of the storage bin. If you stick it in the trunk, the vibrations might not make it into the main cabin.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lars65:
Do you think this would sound like something in the trunk vs the cabin?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-vZoxE17...00&I=113KSCSW1
Has anyone installed/seen/heard a basslink in the trunk? Does it have to be mounted to something firmer than the particle board floor to work right?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ojlep6C...ASSLIN&g=51000
i worked on a car a few days ago with something like those subs under the seats. It gave a little bass on your hiney but nothing impressive. Those seem to be good for music like jazz or blues. Anything that doesn't require too much bass. I'll tell ya though, i have 2 10" subs in my trunk right now...and when i turn it up...it just feels like some decently powerful 6X9's.
Bookmarks