0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How much you want for your CF hood?

-thomas

Originally posted by david97vtec:
    The car was found yesterday, and I haven't seen it yet but apparently it's completely stripped. They even spray painted it inside and out.

Waiting now for the insurance company to determine if it's totaled. Anyone have any suggestions on how NOT to get screwed on the value of the car?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found out that State Farm uses ADP Autosource to determine a fair market value. They don't go by KBB or Edmunds or anything like that; instead, they look at what similar models have sold for in the area.

I'm keeping track of all the VTECs on Autotrader and eBay and so hopefully I'll have a decent record of what these cars actually sell for in case they try to give me $5k or something.

Thomas: I'd be happy to discuss selling the hood but not in public, so if you could email me that'd be great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah thats what geico does too and lucky for me when i got in my accident last year, the fair market value of a 93si auto was pretty high so they thought it was worth almost 6K.

Anyways ill drop you an email when i get home tonite.

-thomas

Originally posted by david97vtec:
    I found out that State Farm uses ADP Autosource to determine a fair market value. They don't go by KBB or Edmunds or anything like that; instead, they look at what similar models have sold for in the area.

I'm keeping track of all the VTECs on Autotrader and eBay and so hopefully I'll have a decent record of what these cars actually sell for in case they try to give me $5k or something.

Thomas: I'd be happy to discuss selling the hood but not in public, so if you could email me that'd be great.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BAAAAAAAAAAALLS!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12