Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You might try an automotive paint store to see if they have a colored wax that you can use to fill in the scratches. That or a small bottle of touch up paint of if the scratch didn't go to bare metal would be good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ive tried that and my neighbor that always works on cars even tried to help me and he use to detail cars professionally and he even said the scratches was to deep so thats why i was asking for some suggestions, the only other reason why i cant use touch up paint is because my car is like 4 different shades of red! it sucks!

Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, who would notice a fifth shade of red. Or, you could try changing the letters with your own scratches so they are no longer profane.

Just trying to help. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

now see i thought of that but see using the pen touch paint, would just make the scrathes notice able. ecspecially if its not the right color, lol, I was thinking bout scratching my self to try to change it but thats just a little to hard with the way its written. I hate people, i mean if you gotta a problem with me why not take it out on me , why do it to my car, my car didnt do anything wrong lol. Well I hope you all have fun on the run today, I really wish I was able to make it but family comes first in this house, and if your not at a family function then youll never hear the end of it, but i do want to thank everyone, for trying to help me its greatly appreciated!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone I just got back.
    Anyway babygrl83, I'm in your area and I can take a look at it and help a bit hopefully to give some advice on how best to fix the problem. Email or PM me if you want so we can setup a time to get together, so I can see the damage first hand. It will have to be in the evening or most anytime on the weekends.
    From the sounds of it just painting over them won't do it if they are deep scratches, but let me take a look first.

Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

banner38qx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome back Geo....you woulda had fun at the meet today. Me, Ann and one of the Miata's got seperated from the pack early on in the run back caught up with them once we figured out where we missed a turn so I'm not sure what we missed in the beginning.....
    But the second half of the run was very much like the Maltby fun run. I'm pretty sure we went on some of the same twisty, windy hills. I gained a new respect for the Miata's. I always figured they were little "wind-up" toy cars but in some spots I found it a challenge to keep up.
    Hopefully we can have more mixed meets like this one.
    I might be off on the numbers but I think there was 6 Miata's and 4 Del Sol's....Arron, Playboi, Dusty and myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12