Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Hi.

After playing Final Fantasy X some years ago I was really looking forward to playing Final Fantasy X-2. But the pseudo real-time battles are just too annoying for me.
    Anyway.... I stuck to it anyway just to see how the story would end... I was hoping for a reuniting of Yuna and Tidus, but it did not happen. Then I read in a walkthrough of FFX-2 that you could reunite them, but you had to follow the walkthrough step-by-step. It was just not normally possible by just playing yourself.

So I was wondering if anyone here knew some secret code or had a movie that showed the end of the story that I missed.
    BTW I think it is bad to hide content like this from players. I should be able to see everything by play for a long time. Not that if I did one little thing different that I am unable to get to that point ever again.

Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I simply read the script for that ending myself, i couldnt muster the motivation to do all those monotonous side-quests no matter how big a fan i was of the original. Ive tried to find a movie, but to no avail. However, im certain theres a cheat you could use if you have the right technology (ie. Action Replay software).