Just need to announce that i'm done with work and my course for now. I think i've done well. I'm off to shower, drink and get high.

More comments later...

LATER:
With the much desired weed still to be obtained, i have chosen to post some comments here.

As of today, i am now once again free of the shackles of work. My work is now organised and handed in and that blasted exhibition has been satisfied with my storyboards i've produced for it. All it took was two months hard work.

Now, after a weekend of rest and hot, hot sex, I plan to contact Sega once more to see if i can work there over the summer.

Oh, did i mention i worked at Sega last year? Well, thats the case. I helped with the creation of Super Monkey Ball Adventure, World Championship Snooker and Sega Mega Drive Collection. I also tested Phantasy Star Universe and Sonic 360 for a bit.

I confess, these are not the most prideworthy games to have to your name, but Super Monkey Ball Adventure changed me. It made me a more passionate person and led me onto my current life now.

Maybe more to come even later...

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ May 11, 2007 07:23 PM: Message edited by: One Classier Bloke ]</font>